SNAPTAIN S5C WiFi FPV Drone with 1080P HD Camera,Voice Control, Wide-Angle Live Video RC Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, Gravity Sensor Function, RTF One Key Take Off/Landing, Compatible w/VR Headset
- ✈USER-FRIENDLY✈ SNAPTAIN S5C drone is user-friendly. Simply press one button, it will take off, land or return to your command. Smart voice control, headless mode, and the fascinating 360° Flips & Rolls come handy even for the drone newbies.
- ✈Farther & Clearer✈ The SNAPTAIN S5C provides video transmission within a range of up to 80m. Edit and upload instantly your videos on Social Media by iPhone or a 1080P video transmission signal up to a scale of 80m, allowing you to fly farther. Edit HD footage and directly upload it to social media from your iPhone or iPad. The video clips are automatically saved to the Micro SD card.
- ✈POWERFUL & SAFE✈ Protective Propeller Guards to ensure a safe flight. High quality ABS material to free your worries of a sudden shock or drop. Best choice with enough fun for beginners.
- ✈STEADY & TRACKABLE✈ Altitude-Hold function ensures a steady hover in the air at a certain altitude. Great aerial pictures and videos are feasible thanks to this function. Trajectory Flight function is the newest technology that by drawing a flight course on the touch screen on your smartphone, the drone will fly accordingly. Pure fun awaits.
- ✈GRAVITY CONTROL✈ A built-in G-sensor is designed to allow controlling the drone by adjusting the vertical and horizontal position of your smartphone via the Snaptain Era App downloadable on iOS and Android App market.
Release Date: 01-09-2018
Why choose SNAPTAIN Drones?
1. 3D Flip Function (Note: the quadcopter should fly to a height of at least 3m (10ft) to perform this function). Press the 3D flip button. Push the right joystick to perform 360-degree flip in an appointed direction.
2. Headless Mode - Press the headless mode button, wait for the two beeps and the LED light to flash twice (use the joystick to control the direction). Press the headless mode button again to exit the mode.
3. One Key Return - Press the return key and hold for 2-3 seconds (the quadcopter will return to its starting point). Press any key to exit the mode.
4. Trajectory Flight To activate: press the trajectory flight button (use the altitude hold function for a steady flight). Draw a line on the control panel to create a flight trajectory for the drone. Tap anywhere else to cancel the trajectory.
5. Speed Switch - For medium speed: press the speed switch once and wait for two beeps of the remote buzzer. For high speed: press again and listen for three beeps. To return to low speed: press for the third time and listen for one beep.
6. Pressure Altitude Hold – In this mode, the quadcopter maintains a constant altitude. The user can control the roll and pitch, lean angles and heading.
Note: for mode # 2, 3 & 4, the remote should be aligned with the tail of the quadcopter.
What You Will Get
1*SNAPTAIN S5C Drone
1*2.4GHz Transmitter (AAA*3 batteries required and not included)
2*3.7V 550mAh Li-ion Battery
1 x Manual
*Open the black package to get more accessories at the bottom.
*Please charge the batteries with the original charging cable for safety reasons.
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 9.5 x 3.0 inches